Managing risk is an important part of protecting your wealth, lifestyle and independence. The risk management process uses a variety of insurance strategies and investment solutions to protect you and your family by reducing the financial impact caused by potential adverse events such as disability, illness or death.
- Complete life insurance needs analysis
- Evaluate different types of life insurance and trust arrangements
- Discuss long-term care insurance options
- Review group life and health insurance plans
- Advise on the potential tax advantages of various insurance products
Are you protecting what’s most important?
Be sure. With InsureRight.
If something happened to you, you want to be certain you have the right coverage to protect your family, your lifestyle and everything you’ve worked hard to achieve. But there’s a lot to consider when buying insurance. What type of coverage is right for you? How much is enough?
With InsureRight, it’s simple to answer these questions. InsureRight will help outline what you need to consider so you can feel confident about the coverage you choose for your insurance needs. The InsureRight checklist is a great place to start. Begin with the step that’s right for you. And when you’re ready, visit InsureRight.ca for more tools that will help you take a closer look at your insurance needs.
For more information about InsureRight, please contact us.
Universal Life Insurance
Designed to meet both your life insurance and investing needs, universal life insurance combines long-term insurance protection and tax-advantaged investing in one single, customizable policy. Whether your goal is to protect the legacy you’re building for your loved ones, or to build additional wealth over time, universal life insurance can help you:
- Leave proceeds to your beneficiary – tax free
- Further your estate planning
- Build tax-deferred equity and accessible cash value over time (may be subject to taxation)
- Establish financial collateral for a bank loan
- Provide key person insurance coverage for your business (business continuity)
From how you want to invest, to how you pay for your insurance, to how much or little you want to invest, there are a variety of simple universal life coverage options that can be customized to meet your financial planning needs.