Investment planning involves the construction and ongoing review of your investment portfolio. It covers all activities related to your portfolio, including selecting appropriate investment vehicles and determining and refining your asset allocation strategy – all with your investment objectives, time horizon and priorities in mind.
- Review your investment knowledge, objectives, risk tolerance and timelines
- Discuss and build an asset allocation strategy (percentage of your portfolio to be invested in cash, fixed income, equities, alternative investments, etc.)
- Select suitable individual investments
- Construct an investment portfolio
- Provide ongoing portfolio monitoring, review and rebalancing
Commentaries and Outlooks
See the following links for some valuable information from RBC Global Asset Management.